What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
How to Find a Job FasterOn LinkedIn …
- Guerrilla Job Search “black ops” — simple, proven LinkedIn tactics that are too sensitive for public distribution
- Fact : LinkedIn is your first job interview! Knowing this will shape every word you include on your profile
- You don’t know what to put in your LinkedIn Headline (or you don’t even know what the Headline is) …
- How to use LinkedIn groups to crack the “semi-hidden” job market. Nobody else is teaching this!
- You don’t know which industry “buzzwords” to include in your LinkedIn Summary …
- Why it’s better to be found than to find — and how to make that happen
- You’re on LinkedIn but not getting calls from employers …
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Get Hired On Linked In scores 62.87/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.gethiredonlinkedin.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $59.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: gethiredonlinkedin.com you’ll also be taken through to gethiredonlinkedin.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)